Club Monaco reopened their 2nd annual Bloor Street Farmers Market today at their flagship store on Bloor Street in downtown Toronto. The mini market brings together some of the city’s best local brands from coffee to flowers to the wide sidewalk creating a well-curated outdoor place to grab a treat and enjoy people watching on the Mink Mile.
This year, the market has new partners, more food options, additional seating and will be open three months longer than last season, operating seven days a week until the end of the summer.
Here are just some of the delicious and beautiful custom curated items to expect:
- Delica Kitchen artisanal sandwiches and salads
- Evolution Food Co. cold-pressed juice, smoothies (All Dairy-Free), fresh Greek yogurts and fresh baked goods
- Sam James Coffee Bar espresso based drinks and cold brew made with Cut Coffee
- Bake Shoppe homemade sweet treats
- The Pops Stand gourmet, all natural ice pops
- Local flower shop Sweet Woodruff custom Club Monaco inspired bouquets, created with fresh summer florals
See what everyone is saying with #CMMarket and @ClubMonaco